Hey yall! I’m so glad you dropped by. Most of these are southern recipes that have been handed down for generations.There are a few people on Facebook that has begged me to do this for some time now. And I have been meaning to. But when my grandbabies asked me to write down all of my recipes. I knew I had to. Now please don’t expect anything fancy here. I’m just a southern cook that was taught how by my mother and grandmother. Some of these recipes you have probably heard of and others may be new to you. Either way, I hope you find something you just love. If you do find something you like. Leave me a comment or drop me a line. I have always loved to hear from my readers. *Note* I am one of those cooks that never measures anything. I have done it so many times that I can tell by looking at how much I use. If the recipe calls for a cup of sugar. I’m not going to measure it. I’m going to dump in the amount that looks like a cup to me. So, with that being said. I am going to try my best to convert my recipes into exact measurements for you. As long as you follow along somewhat closely, don’t worry, you won't mess it up. Relax! Cooking is supposed to be fun. So come on, stop reading, and let's go have some fun! I love yall and Jesus does too.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.